- Key Business Challenges in Forging Industry
- New And Unprecedented changes in customer demands.
- Globalization and cost pressures
- Strategy formation to Shorten product,Process and facility development time.
- Product design changes for manufacturability.
- Reconfiguration of existing manufacturing set up.
- Set up of Greenfield facilities.
- Increase in labor cost and reduction in manpower utilization, increase in machine utilization.
- Production flexibility in brown field and green field facilities.
- Productivity Improvements
- Mix Production and reduce set up change time.
- Work Space utilization
- How to Conclude Demands of advance details before system manufacturing like cycle time, space utilization, throughput analysis, production statistics etc.
- Work Instructions to operating space
- Documentation of each shop floor parameter.
- Quality Improvement and Waste reduction.
- Achieve Provision of Quality gates and implementation of Kanban.
- Future expansion planning.
- Contingency plan/back up plans for man machine.
- Definition of Buffer Size.
- Implant Logistics, material flow planning
- How to shorten the ROI.
Proposed Solution Evaluation Process
- Typical Example to shorten the ROI by using low cost flexible automation
Use of Used industrial robots-
- Spares and After Sales Service Support
ROI and Streamlined, flexible, smooth and efficiently manufactured forging process.